Incorporation of company
Step-by-step formalities for formation of a new company
- Selection of the type of company
- Requirement for having DIN as per proviso to section 152(3) of the company act, 2013
Section 152(3) provides that every individual, intending to be appointed as director of a company shall make an application for allotment of DIN to the Central Government in prescribed Form DIR-3
- Requirement for providing a declaration by the director for disqualification
- Requirement for providing consent to act as director to act as director and its filling with the ROC
- Applying for reservation of the selected name E-FORM INC-1
- File FORM INC-7, within a period of sixty days from the date of intimation of reservation of name given by the Registrar.
- The memorandum and articles of the company duly signed by all the subscribers to the memorandum in such manner as prescribed under the companies(Incorporation) Rules, 2014
- A declaration in the prescribed Form INC.8
- An affidavit with the Form INC-7 by each of the Subscribes to the memorandum and by all the persons names as the first directors,
- The address for correspondence till its registered office is established
- The particulars of the persons mentioned in the articles as the first directors of the company in the prescribed form DIR-12.
- E-Form INC-22 for verification of the location of the registered office is to be filled electronically with the digital signatures along with the following documents.